Heights and Hills promotes successful aging in the community.
Our mission statement is guided by the following beliefs:
- Older adults are assets to their communities.
- Older adults’ skills, experience, and wisdom enhance our civic organizations and institutions as well as individual lives.
- Older adults are an economic asset to communities.
- Making communities livable for older adults benefits all residents.
- Older adults are entitled to live as independently as possible, with dignity and personal choice.
- Professionally delivered home and community-based services for older people are essential.
- Support for caregivers helps bind generations and improves outcomes for all.
- Advocacy for issues pertaining to aging is critical.