Through in-home visits, our case managers and social workers meet with older people and their families to help them cope with the stresses of deteriorating health, the threat of being alone, and the difficulties of managing everyday life. We help older adults remain in their homes feeling connected, safe and healthy by:
- Arranging for help with in-home care and household chores, such as laundry, cleaning and cooking;
- Obtaining home delivered meals;
- Accessing the right entitlements and benefits;
- Helping to create a support system;
- Answering questions about long range planning, and
- Monitoring well-being over time.
For some, just a little help can make all the difference. Other older adults need more comprehensive services, which we identify and coordinate. Whatever the need, we are there to help.
All of our services are provided free of charge.