COVID-19 Vaccine Information – as of MAR 30, 2021
Check NYC and NYS sites below for updated vaccine availability and appointments
- The vaccination is recommended as safe and effective by the US Center for Disease Control and the NYC and NYS Health Departments
- You need two vaccinations, 3-4 weeks apart
- More and more groups are becoming eligible for the vaccine all the time!
- Right now, healthcare workers, people 30 and older, and a growing range of frontline essential workers and at-risk New Yorkers are eligible to get the vaccine.
- The vaccine is free, but you need an appointment
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
New York City
New York State
- Wear a mask to your vaccine appointments
- If you have health concerns, consult your doctor
- TO STAY SAFE, continue to cover your face, wash your hands and practice social distancing
- Avoid scams: do not respond to vaccine solicitations