COVID-19 Volunteer Response
Updated July 8, 2020
Volunteers needed for our Shopping Squad!
- Individual Shopping Squad volunteers must be over 18
- Families can volunteer together as a team long as one member of the team is over 18 and present
- Volunteers can pick and choose how often they help and in which neighborhoods
- Car and willingness to shop/deliver to variety of neighborhoods appreciated
- All shopping assignments are in our Brooklyn service area, see a map here
A completed Volunteer Application and attending a training is required for Shopping Squad Volunteers.
Step two – register for an upcoming training based on your interest(s):
- To register for our next Friendly Visitor Zoom training – details for next training coming soon
- To register for our next Shopping Squad Zoom trainings – see above for dates and links to register
- To register for our next Wellness Caller Zoom trainings click here for Jul 8@6PM or click here for Jul 16@6PM
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting
Once you have completed our volunteer application and attended a Zoom Training, we will be in touch regarding next steps.
|Kids and Families are invited to join our Homebound but Not Alone campaign by making cards for our older neighbors! Tap into your creativity and create a card that will go out to our clients. Click here for instructions.|
We continue to re-evaluate our volunteer efforts during this pandemic. Please check back often for updated information.
Thank you so much for your patience and help!
Questions? Contact the Volunteer Department if you have any questions or signup links are not working email@example.com or call 718 596-8789 x329