Are You a Family Caregiver?
If you provide any of the following unpaid services for a loved one or friend age 60 or older, you are a family caregiver.
- Provide unpaid help to a loved one – a family member, friend or neighbor.
- Regularly check in to verify your loved one’s safety and well-being.
- Coordinate medical care and/or medication management.
- Help with household maintenance and/or meal preparation.
- Assist with bill paying or other financial matters.
- Provide transportation to medical appointments and social outings.