Individual Confidential Counseling
You are not alone. We are here to support you. Our social workers are ready to have a confidential conversation with you to find out your specific needs – and then to offer additional counseling to provide the information, guidance and support you need to help your loved one while maintaining your own wellbeing. We can assist you to:
- Navigate the healthcare maze for your loved one.
- Receive information on benefits and entitlements.
- Gain knowledge about legal issues.
- Create a caregiving plan.
- Discover community resources.
- Deal with a sudden caregiving crisis.
- Cope with caregiving stress.
- Access free short-term respite care (for qualified individuals)
“I don’t know what I would do without you. I feel so relieved to have someone I can talk to in confidence.”
To request a confidential conversation or inquire about respite care, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.