Park Slope Center
for Successful Aging
The Park Slope Center for Successful Aging is a thriving community focal point for older adults seeking to gain new experiences, connect with their community and define what aging means to them. Whether someone drops in occasionally or becomes a regular member, this community center is open and free to anyone 60 and better, Monday through Friday, 9:00am until 5:00pm.
This newly renovated community center embraces the wisdom and experience of those who helped build our communities. Our programs and services are designed to enhance health and wellbeing, offer engagement in arts and cultural activities, and support social interaction. Each week, we offer:
- A hot, nutritious and tasty lunch every weekday, 12:00-1:00pm.
- Exercise and wellness classes.
- Art and culture programs and classes.
- Celebrations of birthdays, holidays and cultural heritage.
- Assistance with entitlements, benefits, and identifying community resources.
- And much more
For a sampling of current activities, click here.
Park Slope Center for Successful Aging
463A 7th Street (just off 7th Avenue)
Brooklyn, NY 112015
Open: Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Lunch: Monday-Friday, 12:00-1:00pm