Our Mission: Heights and Hills promotes successful aging in the community
To age successfully, one needs to have:
- Financial security – having enough money to pay one’s bills
- Food security – having sufficient food and nutrition
- Access to health care – being able to get to and pay for doctors and medication
- A safe, affordable, and comfortable place to live
- One’s basic tasks of daily life accomplished – from bathing to bill-paying
- Social supports that prevent isolation
In addition to these basic necessities, studies have shown that social connectedness and having a purpose are linked to increased health, satisfaction, and longevity.
Heights and Hills programs and services address all of these issues.