We are here to help older adults 60+ when they need us. Our Case Management Program is here to help adults age 60 and older stay in their homes and communities as they age.
- Improve their nutrition by receiving home-delivered meals.
- Arrange for someone to help with household chores.
- Create a plan to maintain their independence, in collaboration with family and friends.
- Make sure they are receiving all the services, benefits and entitlements for which they are eligible.
- Maintain their wellbeing over time.
Steps to Accessing Services
- Please call us at 718-596-8789.
- We will arrange an intake interview by phone – a confidential conversation to determine your eligibility for services.
- Once we confirm you are eligible for services, we will arrange a home visit to explore needs and develop a plan of care.
- We will then help you arrange for services and benefits, and monitor needs and services over time to ensure wellbeing.
- Please click on Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.